TRANSPORTATION AND URBAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. (TECHNICAL APPENDICES)
The report was prepared as part of a general review of key policy and program considerations underlying transportation and urban economic development with the purpose of helping EDA sort out its role and potential contribution in the urban transportation arena. The Technical Appendices consist of: Glossary of Transportation and Economic Development Terms; Literature on Federal Transportation Policy; Documents on Department of Transportation Policy and Programs; Urban Transportation Alternatives: Evolution of Federal Policy; Federal Register: Transportation Improvement Program; Federal Register: Major Urban Mass Transportation Investments; Federal Register: Transportation System Management; Notice of Proposed Policy--Paratransit; Progress Report for Paratransit/Special User Group; Service Innovations.
- See also PB-275 562.
Gladstone Associates2030 M Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
Economic Development Administration14th Street, Between E St and Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 148 p.
- TRT Terms: Central business districts; Definitions; Economic development; Federal government; Impacts; Innovation; Investments; Level of service; Metropolitan areas; Paratransit services; Planning; Policy; Project management; Public transit; Transportation policy; Transportation system management; Urban development; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Interaction; Programs; Projects; Services
- Old TRIS Terms: Central city; Government policies; Substitutes
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00175094
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EDA-OER-78-004 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EDA-PF-600
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1981 12:00AM