HANDBOOK OF AIRLINE STATISTICS. SUPPLEMENT
This updated reference volume of 198 pages includes a wide variety of annual traffic, profit and loss, and balance sheet data for each United States Certificated Air Carrier for 1975 and 1976. Other sections include chronologies of significant events effecting aviation, growth of the airline industry, miscellaneous air transport data, comparisons of air with other modes of transportation as well as carrier group data. It also contains information involving classes of air carriers other than the Certificated Air Carriers.
- See also report dated Nov 75, PB-250 519.
Civil Aeronautics Board1825 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Statistical Data Div
Washington, DC United States 20428
- Gavel, P
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Pagination: 202 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air transportation; Airlines; Assets; Certification; Civil aviation; Commercial transportation; Common carriers; Earnings; Freight transportation; Handbooks; Legislation; Liabilities; Passenger transportation; Profits; Revenues; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Finance; Freight Transportation; Law; Passenger Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00175042
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CAB-BAS-77-01 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM