PSYCHOLOGICAL SELECTION OF APPLICANTS FOR A FLYING CAREER
DIE PSYCHOLOGISCHE AUSWAHL VON BEWERBERN FUER DIE FLIEGERISCHE LAUFBAHN
Tests for selection of a flight navigator, mechanic, and dispatcher, from applicants without prior training, are described. These tests are psychologically based in view of the considerable personal demands on trainees. It has been noted that after selection about 94% of the trainees successfully terminate the courses.
Deutsche Forschungs-u Versuchsanst f Luft-u RaumftBerlin, Germany
- KIRSCH, H
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft operations; Airlines; Aptitude tests; Flight crews; Flight training; Personnel; Psychological tests; Psychology; Selection and appointment
- Old TRIS Terms: Airline operations; Flying personnel
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00175029
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DLR-IB-355-76-02
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM