AGRICULTURAL AVIATION RESEARCH
A compilation of papers, comments, and results is provided during a workshop session. The purpose of the workshop was to review and evaluate the current state of the art of agricultural aviation, to identify and rank potentially productive short and long range research and development areas, and to strengthen communications between research scientists and engineers involved in agricultural research. Approximately 71 individuals actively engaged in agricultural aviation research were invited to participate in the workshop. These were persons familiar with problems related to agricultural aviation and processing expertise which are of value for identifying and proposing beneficial research.
- Conf-Proc. Of Workshop Held at College Station, Tex., 19-21 Oct. 1976.
Texas A&M University, College StationFlight Mechanics Laboratory
College Station, TX USA 77843
- Chevalier, H L
- Bouse, L F
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 151 p.
- TRT Terms: Aeronautics; Agriculture; Aircraft; Crops; Development; General aviation; Plant growth; Research; State of the art; Vehicle performance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft performance; Crop growth; Crop identification; Crop vigor
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00175018
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-CP-2025
- Contract Numbers: NASA ORDER L-49862-A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM