PROVISIONAL STANDARDS OF RADIATION SAFETY OF FLIGHT PERSONNEL AND PASSENGERS IN AIR TRANSPORT OF THE CIVIL AVIATION
Provisional standards for radiation affecting passenger aircraft are considered. Agencies responsible for seeing that the regulations are enforced are designated while radiation sources and types of radiation are defined. Standard levels of permissible radiation are given and conditions for radiation safety are discussed. Dosimetric equipment on board aircraft is delineated and regulation effective dates are given.
- Tran-Transl. Into English from Vremennyye Normy Radiatsionnoy Bezopasnosti Letnogo Personala I Passazhirov Vozdushnogo Transporta Grazhdanskoy Aviatsil, USSR Ministry of Health (Moscow), Report Nbrbga-75, 1975 p 1-17. Subm-Transl. By Kanner (Leo) Associates, Redwood City, Calif.
National Aeronautics and Space Administration600 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20546
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Aviation safety; Civil aviation; Equipment; Flight crews; Passenger aircraft; Passengers; Radiation doses; Radiation hazards; Radiation monitoring; Regulations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Dosimetry; Flying personnel; Radiation sources
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Law; Passenger Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00175004
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-TM-75052
- Contract Numbers: NASW-2790
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM