PSYCHOLOGICAL APTITUDE TEST OF AVIATION PERSONNEL FROM MALAWI
PSYCHOLOGISCHE EIGNUNGSPRUEFUNG VON LUFTFAHRTPERSONAL AUS MALAWI
Results of a series of tests for selection of 8 flight crew personnel from 32 applicants are reported. The jobs to be filled were those of navigator and mechanic onboard a Dornier Skyservant aircraft. The test battery used consisted mainly of culture fair tests, not taking into account knowledge of language and previous education.
- Language in German.
Deutsche Forschungs-u Versuchsanst f Luft-u RaumftAbt. Luftfahrtpsychologie
- Goeters, K M
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft operations; Airlines; Aptitude; Aptitude tests; Flight crews; Flight training; Personality; Personnel; Psychological tests; Psychology; Psychometrics; Selection and appointment
- Identifier Terms: Dornier Aircraft
- Geographic Terms: Malawi
- Old TRIS Terms: Airline operations
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00175003
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DLR-IB-355-75/03
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM