DRIVER EDUCATION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Standards, suggestions, innovations, and efficacy of training programs for motor vehicle operators are examined in the reports abstracted. Citations on the training of driving instructors and specialized courses for truck, motorcycle, and bus drivers are included. (This updated bibliography contains 147 abstracts, 12 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/0122, NTIS/PS-76/0113, and NTIS/PS-75/144.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 152 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Bibliographies; Buses; Driver training; Drivers; Education; Instructors; Licenses; Motorcyclists; Parking; Personnel development; Police; Prevention; Safety; Schools; Simulation; Specialized training; Students; Traffic safety; Training devices; Training simulators; Truck drivers
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00174964
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM