DEMANDS AND NEEDS OF FUTURE TRANSPORTATION. PART 1. AIR TRANSPORTATION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The needs and demands for future air traffic control, airports, cargo aircraft, short takeoff aircraft, and air transportation in general are presented in this bibliography of Federally-funded research. Also included are studies on local air transportation needs and growth. (This updated bibliography contains 172 abstracts, 23 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/0054 and NTIS/PS-76/0045.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 177 p.
- TRT Terms: Air routes; Air traffic; Air traffic control; Air transportation; Airports; Bibliographies; Cargo aircraft; Civil aviation; Demand; Economic forecasting; Enroute traffic control; Estimating; Forecasting; Freight transportation; Local service airlines; Mathematical prediction; Planning; STOL aircraft; Travel demand
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Short takeoff aircraft
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Freight Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00174961
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM