AIR BAG RESTRAINTS (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Inflatable restraints used as safety devices in motor vehicles are described in these Federally-funded reports abstracted in the bibliography. The feasibility, development, and testing of the devices for both standard and compact cars are included. (This updated bibliography contains 106 abstracts, 9 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/0049, NTIS/PS-76/0024 and NTIS/PS-75/130. See also NTIS/PS-78/0042.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1978-1
- Pagination: 113 p.
- TRT Terms: Air bags; Anthropometry; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Collisions; Compact automobiles; Crash injury research; Human factors engineering; Inflatable structures; Manual safety belts; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Protection; Research; Restraint systems; Safety engineering; Safety equipment; Testing
- Old TRIS Terms: Occupant restraint
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00174956
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM