BEHAVIOR AND PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF NOISE. VOLUME 3. 1977-JANUARY 1978 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Research reports are cited on the medical, psychological, and physiological problems of noise pollution. Human tolerances to noise from aircraft, community traffic, industry, and military weapons are discussed. Reports on protective measures, noise control and abatement are also included. (This updated bibliography contains 60 abstracts, all of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/0031, NTIS/PS-76/0014, and NTIS/PS-75/103. See also Volume 1, 1964-72, NTIS/PS-76/0013, and Volume 2, 1972-76, NTIS/PS-78/0037.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Crockett, P W
- Publication Date: 1978-1
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Aircraft; Aircraft noise; Behavior; Bibliographies; Ear; Hearings; Highway traffic; Human factors; Industrial hygiene; Noise; Noise control; Physiological aspects; Pollution control; Protective clothing; Psychological aspects; Sound level; Stress (Physiology); Stress (Psychology); Tolerance (Physiology)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Abatement; Noise reduction
- Old TRIS Terms: Ear protectors; Industrial atmospheres; Noise sound; Tolerances physiology; Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00174955
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM