TIME SERIES FORECASTING AND PREDICTION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Studies on the use of time series analysis in predicting and forecasting various events are presented. The bibliography includes applications to hydrology, population growth, pollution, motor vehicle accidents, meteorology, criminal investigations, management, and energy consumption. (This updated bibliography contains 155 abstracts, 13 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/0042, NTIS/PS-76/0031, and NTIS/PS-75/150.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Grooms, D W
- Publication Date: 1978-1
- Pagination: 160 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Economic analysis; Energy consumption; Forecasting; Fuel consumption; Hydrology; Inventory control; Law enforcement; Management; Mathematical prediction; Meteorology; Pollution; Population growth; Time series analysis; Traffic crashes; Weather forecasting
- Uncontrolled Terms: Criminal investigation; Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Energy; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Research; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00174953
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 2002 12:00AM