NONDESTRUCTIVE TESTING OF PAVEMENTS AND PAVEMENT BASES. (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Nondestructive methods for quality assurance of pavements and pavement bases are investigated in these Government-sponsored research reports. Vibration, nuclear activation, radiometry, and acoustic detection are among the various techniques employed. (This updated bibliography contains 114 abstracts, 17 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/0051, and NTIS/PS-76/0062.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1978-1
- Pagination: 119 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustic detectors; Acoustics; Base course (Pavements); Bibliographies; Landing fields; Neutron activation analysis; Nondestructive tests; Nuclear radiation; Nuclear tests; Pavement performance; Pavements; Quality assurance; Radiometers; Radiometry; Vibration; X ray analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic detection; Nuclear testing; Radiometric method
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00174949
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM