NEGATIVE DECLARATION SECTION 16(C) (4) COORDINATION FOR LIBERTY AIRPORT, NORTHWEST, AMERICA (MODEL ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT NUMBER 4)
This model represents the least complex of the four model environmental impact statements in this series. This document which describes expansion of a general aviation airport in a rural setting does not involve significant impacts on the quality of the human environment and has undergone only limited coordination pursuant to the requirements of Section 16(c) (4) of the Airport and Airway Development Act of 1970, as amended. The impacts of the proposed development are described as minimal. However, a number of points raised in the review by the Department of the Interior led to clarification and some additional information in the text along with responses to each comment given. (Author)
- See also Rept. nos. FAA-AP-77-1, AD-A039 274 and FAA-AP-77-1A, AD-A039 465.
Greiner Engineering Sciences, IncorporatedVillage of Cross Keys
Baltimore, MD USA 21210
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality; Airport planning; Airport runways; Airports; Development; Dislocation (Geology); Economics; Energy; Environment; Environmental impact statements; Expansion; General aviation; Geology; History; Hypothesis testing; Mathematical models; Natural resources; Noise; Rural areas; Sewerage; Sociology; Soils; Solid wastes; Vegetation; Water pollution; Water quality; Water resources; Wildlife
- Uncontrolled Terms: Hypothesis; Models; Sewage
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport development
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Energy; Environment; Geotechnology; History; Pavements; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00174884
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AAP-78-2-4 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA75WA-3703
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM