YOUTH AND DRIVING: A SUBJECT BIBLIOGRAPHY FROM HIGHWAY SAFETY LITERATURE
This bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 1967, concerning the involvement of young people on our national highways. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Pagination: 156 p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Alcohols; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Drivers; Drugs; Education; Highway safety; Highways; Indexing; Specialized training; Students; Teenage drivers; Traffic safety
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00174746
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-306, SB-15
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 12 1978 12:00AM