EQUIPMENT FOR COLLECTING PAVEMENT ROUGHNESS INFORMATION
The report describes the equipment and methods for obtaining pavement roughness information. Mays Ride Meters are used for collecting inventory information, and the surface dynamics Profilometer is the standard by which the Mays Ride Meters are correlated. The report describes a trailer used to house the Mays Ride Meter equipment and a digital counter system designed to decrease data collection and processing time.
- Report on Equipment for the Measurement of Pavement Performance in Texas.
Texas State Department of Highways & Public TransportationTransportation Planning Division, P.O. Box 5051
Austin, TX United States 78763
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Goss, C L
- Hankins, K D
- Hubbard, A B
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 94 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Calibration; Equipment; Information processing; Measuring instruments; Pavements; Profilometers; Recording; Roughness; Standards
- Old TRIS Terms: Digital recording
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00174743
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 1-10-74-2-1, FHWA/TX-77-2-1, Interim Report
- Files: NTIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Apr 12 2003 12:00AM