COMPUTER SIMULATION OF HUMAN THORACIC SKELETAL RESPONSE - THEORY. VOLUME I
Contents: The thorax--biodynamic modeling; Bending moment-curvature relationships--kinematic formulae; Simulation of tests; Simulation of tests involving human cadavers restrained by belts; Simulation of tests involving human cadavers restrained by air bag equipped, energy absorbing steering column.
- See also Summary report, PB-276 705.
Franklin InstituteResearch Laboratories, Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Philadelphia, PA United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Reddi, M M
- Tsai, H C
- Publication Date: 1977-2
- Pagination: 224 p.
- TRT Terms: Air bags; Bending moments; Biophysics; Cadavers; Crash injury research; Crash tests; Crashes; Dynamic loads; Energy absorption; Fractures (Anatomy); Human factors engineering; Human factors engineering; Injuries; Kinematics; Manual safety belts; Mathematical models; Research; Restraint systems; Safety equipment; Simulation; Testing; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response; Models; Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Bone fractures; Occupant restraint
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00174739
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-209 Final Rpt., FIRL-F-C4216-1-Vol-1
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01180
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 12 1978 12:00AM