SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT IN ILLINOIS. VOLUME I. BASIC DATA
Contents: Solid waste generation system (Population, residential, commercial, and institutional solid waste generation, Industrial solid waste generation, Agricultural solid waste generation, Mineral extraction); Governmental system (Responsibilities, Local levels, Regional levels, State level); Transportation system (Highways, Railroads, Waterways); Natural resources (Geology, Geology and Sanitary landfill, Hydrology, Bedrock, Groundwater levels, Climatology, Climatology and sanitary landfill, Combined effects of natural factors); Technology options.
- See also Volume 3, PB-275 080.
Weston (Roy F), IncorporatedWilmette, IL United States 60091
Institute for Environmental Quality309 West Washington Street
Chicago, IL United States 60606
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 340 p.
- TRT Terms: Agricultural wastes; Climate; Demographics; Environmental impacts; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Geology; Highways; Hydrology; Industrial wastes; Management; Planning; Policy; Sanitary landfills; Solid waste disposal; Tables (Data); Traffic; Traffic forecasting; Transportation; Wastes; Water pollution
- Geographic Terms: Illinois
- Old TRIS Terms: Collection; Government policies; Management planning; Waste traffic
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00174693
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: IIEQ-74-51 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM