AIRCRAFT EMISSION FACTORS
In order to perform useful air quality analysis it is necessary to have the most accurate emission factor data available. This report provides updated aircraft engine emission factors and a sample of the calculation methodology used in obtaining these numbers. Modal emission factors have been calculated for a number of gas turbine and piston aircraft engines. Emission factors per aircraft per landing take-off cycle have been calculated for representative aircraft- engine combinations. This group includes commercial jet transports, business jets, turboprops and general aviation piston aircraft.
Environmental Protection AgencyStandards Development & Support Branch, 2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48105
- Pace, R G
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Aircraft; Business aircraft; Civil aviation; Concentration (Chemistry); Engines; Exhaust gases; Gas turbines; General aviation; Landing; Piston engines; Tables (Data); Takeoff; Turbine engines; Turboprop engines
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft engines
- Old TRIS Terms: Takeoff and landing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00174691
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AX-77-03 Tech Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM