ENERGY DEMAND MODELING AND FORECASTING
This report describes and presents results from an all-energy econometric demand model. The model forecasts the demand for electricity, oil, natural gas, and coal for the Pacific Northwest as a whole, for the states of Idaho, Washington, and Oregon separately, and individually for seven distinct economic sub-regions therein. Individual forecasts were prepared for the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors and (by two-digit SIC code) transportation and irrigation.
- Prepared by Mathematical Sciences Northwest, Inc., Bellevue, Wash. Sponsored in part by Pacific Northwest Regional Commission, Vancouver, Wash. See also PB-274 337.
Northwest Energy Policy Project700 Northeast Multnomah
Portland, OR United States 97232
Mathematical Sciences Northwest, Incorporated2755 Northup Way
Bellevue, WA United States 98004
Pacific Northwest Regional CommissionVancouver, WA United States
- McHugh, W M
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 277 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Commercial buildings; Demand; Dwellings; Econometric models; Econometrics; Electric power generation; Electricity; Energy; Energy consumption; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Fuel consumption; Fuel oils; Industries; Irrigation; Mathematical models; Natural gas; Petroleum; Public utilities; Regional planning; Traffic forecasting; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Utilities
- Geographic Terms: Idaho; Oregon; Washington (State); Western States
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy demand; Energy models
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00174624
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM