ENERGY DEMAND MODELING AND FORECASTING
This report describes and presents results from an all-energy econometric demand model. The model forecasts the demand for electricity, oil, natural gas, and coal for the Pacific Northwest as a whole, for the states of Idaho, Washington, and Oregon separately, and individually for seven distinct economic sub-regions therein. Individual forecasts were prepared for the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors and (by two-digit SIC code) transportation and irrigation.
- Prepared by Mathematical Sciences Northwest, Inc., Bellevue, Wash. Sponsored in part by Pacific Northwest Regional Commission, Vancouver, Wash. See also PB-274 337.
Northwest Energy Policy Project700 Northeast Multnomah
Portland, OR USA 97232
Mathematical Sciences Northwest, Incorporated2755 Northup Way
Bellevue, WA USA 98004
Pacific Northwest Regional CommissionVancouver, WA USA
- McHugh, W M
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 277 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Commercial buildings; Demand; Dwellings; Econometric models; Econometrics; Electric power generation; Electricity; Energy; Energy consumption; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Fuel consumption; Fuel oils; Industries; Irrigation; Mathematical models; Natural gas; Petroleum; Public utilities; Regional planning; Traffic forecasting; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Utilities
- Geographic Terms: Idaho; Oregon; Washington (State); Western States
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy demand; Energy models
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00174624
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM