ENERGY RELATED IMPACTS ON GREAT PLAINS AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTIVITY IN THE NEXT QUARTER CENTURY, 1976-2000
Contents: The food demand dimension; Agriculture's relationship to national energy goals; Assumptions relating to great plains agriculture; Agricultural energy usage in perspective; The emerging energy usage transition agenda; General energy related agricultural adjustment concepts; Operational and technological adjustments in energy intense components; Agribusiness impacts and adjustments; Forests and energy; Effects of great plains energy resource development on agriculture; Institutional and agency program demands.
- Library of Congress catalog card no. 77-623707.
University of Nebraska, LincolnGreat Plains Agricultural Council, 205 Filley Hall
Lincoln, NE United States 68508
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Agricultural products; Agriculture; Crops; Cultivation; Demand; Energy; Energy conservation; Energy consumption; Farm produce; Fertilizers; Forecasting; Forest products; Forestry; Freight traffic; Irrigation; Livestock; Traffic forecasting; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Agricultural traffic; Crop drying; Energy demand; Energy requirements
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00174615
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: GPAC-82
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM