AIRPLANE NOISE: DIMENSIONS AND MEANS OF NOISE REDUCTION
An estimate was made of the number of people exposed to noise from military and civil aircraft in Norway. Possibilities for the reduction of noise exposure are reviewed and costs are estimated for various alternatives.
- In Norwegian; English Summary.
Technical University of NorwayAkustisk Laboratory
- RINGHEIM, M
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft noise; Civil aviation; Cost estimating; Estimates; Military aircraft; Noise; Noise control; Residential areas; Tolerance (Physiology); Tolerance (Psychology)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction
- Geographic Terms: Norway
- Old TRIS Terms: Noise exposure; Noise tolerance
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment;
- Accession Number: 00174586
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ELAB-STF44-A75080, ISBN-82-595-696-3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM