BIRD STRIKE HAZARDS: A BIBLIOGRAPHY, 1971 - 1976
A comprehensive collection of literature on aircraft bird strike hazards is presented. The entries are arranged into six groups: (1) literature survey; (2) bird ingestion; (3) environmental control; (4) laser techniques; (5) radar techniques; and (6) structural design. An author index is provided.
National Aeronautical LaboratoryInformation Centre for Aeronautics
- Murthy, HSS
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft crashes; Aviation safety; Bibliographies; Bird strikes; Environmental control; Lasers; Radar; Safety management; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Construction; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00174571
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NAL-BIBL-SER-77
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM