ENVIRONMENTAL AND ECOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF DREDGING. VOLUME 2. JANUARY-DECEMBER 1977 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Citations of Federally-funded research cover the relation of dredging to sediment transport, water pollution and aquatic biology in estuaries, marshes, harbors, channels, and waterways. Containment, disposal and use of dredge spoil is covered. (This updated bibliography contains 90 abstracts, all of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0948, NTIS/PS-75/755, and NTIS/PS-75/050. See also NTIS/PS-77/1156 and Volume 1, 1964-76, NTIS/PS-77/1154.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Pagination: 95 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Aquatic life; Bibliographies; Dredging; Ecology; Environmental impacts; Estuaries; Geology; Harbors; Land reclamation; Marine biology; Marshes; Policy; Sediments; Solid waste disposal; Spoil; Swamps; Vegetation; Water pollution; Water quality; Waterways
- Old TRIS Terms: Channels; Government policies; Waterways (Transportation)
- Subject Areas: Construction; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Marine Transportation; Policy; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00174562
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM