AUTOMOBILE SAFETY: SEAT BELTS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The development and use of passive safety restraint systems in motor vehicles are abstracted in the bibliography. Reports on seat belt and harness tests, accident investigations, physiological tests, and acceptability and use are included. (This updated bibliography contains 186 abstracts, 18 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/1024 and NTIS/PS-75/735.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Pagination: 191 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceptance; Attitudes; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Collisions; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Design standards; Drivers; Manual safety belts; Passenger vehicles; Physiological aspects; Prevention; Public opinion; Research; Restraint systems; Safety; Safety engineering; Safety equipment; Testing; Traffic safety; Utilization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Acceptability
- Old TRIS Terms: Harness; Occupant restraint
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society;
- Accession Number: 00174558
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM