THE JAPANESE MARKET FOR OCEANOGRAPHIC AND OFFSHORE EQUIPMENT, MARINE AND SHIPBOARD EQUIPMENT, PORT AND DOCKSIDE EQUIPMENT
The market research was undertaken to study the present and potential US share of the market in Japan for oceanographic and offshore equipment; marine and shipboard equipment; port and dockside equipment; to examine growth trends in Japanese end-user industries over the next few years; to identify specific product categories that offer the most promising export potential for US companies; and to provide basic data which will assist US suppliers in determining current and potential sales and marketing opportunities. The trade promotional and marketing techniques were also reviewed.
- This is a foreign market survey report.
Kearney (AT) International IncorporatedTokyo, Japan
American EmbassyKinshasa, Zaire
Domestic & International Business Administration14th Street Between E Street & Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20231
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 124 p.
- TRT Terms: Equipment; Exports; International trade; Marine engineering; Market research; Market surveys; Marketing; Oceanography; Ships; Vehicle components
- Geographic Terms: Japan; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Market studies; Oceanographic equipment; Ship equipment
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00174538
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM