QUARTERLY BULLETIN OF THE DIVISION OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND THE NATIONAL AERONAUTICAL ESTABLISHMENT, OTTAWA, 1 JULY TO 30 SEPTEMBER 1977
Partial Contents: Hybrid Computer Models as an Aid in Design of Gas Turbine Control Systems for Helicopters; and On the Investigation of the Ram Air Effects on the Air Side Cooling System Performance of a North American Car.
- Foreword in French.
National Research Council of CanadaDivision of Mechanical Engineering, Montreal Road
Ottawa, ONo K1A 0R6, Canada
- Publication Date: 1977-9-30
- Pagination: 74 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Aeronautical engineering; Aeronautics; Ambulances; Automotive engineering; Computer aided design; Computer programs; Cooling; Engines; Fans; Foreign; Gas turbines; Helicopters; Hybrid simulation; Mechanical engineering; Passenger vehicles; Road tests; Technology; Turbine engines; Wind tunnels
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Old TRIS Terms: Aerodynamic characteristics; Cooling fans; Helicopter engines
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00174487
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DME/NAE-1977(3)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM