AIR QUALITY ASSESSMENT FOR AIR FORCE OPERATIONS - LONG-TERM EMISSION/DISPERSION COMPUTER CODE DOCUMENTATION
The Air Force contracted with Argonne National Laboratory to develop a series of computer programs designed to assess the air quality impact of Air Force operations at the airbase level. This report serves as a computer code documentation manual for the long-term emission/dispersion model of that effort. Descriptions of the computer codes corresponding to both the original version called the Research Model and the modified version called the Applications Model of the Long-Term Model are included. The manual contains flow charts, code listings, and brief descriptions of each routine contained in the model. It is intended primarily for readers with a computer programming background who wish to examine or alter the computer codes.
Argonne National Laboratory9700 South Cass Avenue
Argonne, IL United States 60439
- Bingaman, D J
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Pagination: 251 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality; Aircraft exhaust gases; Airports; Assessments; Coding systems; Computer programs; Exhaust gases; Flow charts; Manuals; Mathematical models; Military engineering; Military facilities; Pollutants; Programming manuals; Simulation; Subroutines
- Identifier Terms: United States Air Force
- Old TRIS Terms: Air force facilities; Air force operations; Coding; Dispersion; Flow charting
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Finance; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00174484
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CEEDO-TR-76-35 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM