Owing to its special operating features (based on computer-stored train sequence) and its technology (data processing equipment) the Versailles-Chantiers signalbox represents a major innovation in France, and a test as well.
- Paper presented to the Institution of Railway Signal Engineers (London), February 17, 1978.
Institution of Railway Signal EngineersLondon, England
- RETIVEAU, R
- Catrain, J
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Centralized traffic control; Information processing; Signaling; Technology
- Geographic Terms: France
- Old TRIS Terms: Interlocking
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00174381
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 18 1978 12:00AM