COAL PIPELINE ACT OF 1977
- Hearings before the Subcommittee on Mines and Mining and the Subcommittee on Indian Affairs and Public Lands of the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, House of Representatives, Ninety-Fifth Congress, First Session, on H.R. 1609. April 19, 25, and 26, 1977.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Interior and Insular Affairs
Washington, DC USA 20515
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 451 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Eminent domain; Freight traffic; Legislation; Slurry pipelines
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Law; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00174380
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Monthly Catalog of US Government Publications, GPO
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 18 1978 12:00AM