DRAFT ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT. FINANCE DOCKET NO. 27972...FINANCE DOCKET NO. 28464
Finance docket no. 27972. Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company trackage rights over Grand Trunk Western Railroad Company South Bend Subdivision between Munster, Lake County, Indiana and Thornton Junction, Cook County, Illinois.--Finance docket no. 28464. Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company construction of connecting track over Grand Trunk Western Railroad Company at Munster, Lake County, Indiana.
Interstate Commerce CommissionOffice of Proceedings, Section of Energy and Environment
Washington, DC USA 20423
- Publication Date: 1977-8-30
- Pagination: 157 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Lines of track; Location; Regulations; Trackage rights
- Identifier Terms: Louisville & Nashville Railroad
- Old TRIS Terms: Government regulations; Grand trunk western railroad company; Line location
- Subject Areas: Environment; Law; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00174379
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Monthly Catalog of US Government Publications, GPO
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 18 1978 12:00AM