UNSTEADY AIRLOADS IN SEPARATED AND TRANSONIC FLOW
Proceedings includes 18 papers dealing with two groups of problems. The first group covers airframe response to separated flow and is concerned with the prediction and description of the separated flow environment and the essential effects of airframe response on individual aircraft components. The second group, aimed at transonic unsteady aerodynamics for elastic phenomena, is focused at flutter, aeroelastic instabilities, and other static and dynamic aeroelastic problems for which margins of safety are least in the transonic speed range and which is consequently the most critical speed regime. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- AGARD Conf Proceeding, Unsteady Airloads in Sep and Transonic Flow, presented at the meeting of the AGARD Struct and Mater Panel, 44th, Lisbon, Portugal, 19-20 April 1977.
Advisory Group Aerospace Research and Development7 Rue Ancelle
92 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 286 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Airframes; Flow; Fluid dynamics; Forecasting; Speed; Unsteady flow
- Old TRIS Terms: Flow of fluids; Transonic; Transonic flow
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00174338
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 226 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM