FUTURE OF ROTORCRAFT IN AVIATION
The article discusses possible improvements to rotors of conventional helicopters and considers features of future helicopter designs, including the supersonic rotor helicopter, helicopter with the tilt (wing) rotor, and remotely piloted helicopters.
- Anglo-American Aeronautical Conference, 15th, London, England, 31 May-2 June 1977.
Royal Aeronautical Society4 Hamilton Place
London S1V 0BQ, England
- Jones, J P
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Helicopters; Remotely piloted aircraft; Rotary wing aircraft; Supersonic aircraft; Tiltrotor aircraft; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft design
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00174322
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM