CIVIL TRANSPORT AVIATION -- PROGRESS AND PROMISE
A review is presented of the progress and promise in the total air transportation system from the standpoint of passengers and freight, geography, technology, economics, regulation, airlines, and manufacturers.
- Anglo-American Aeronautical Conference, 15th, London, England, 31 May-2 June 1977.
Royal Aeronautical Society4 Hamilton Place
London S1V 0BQ, England
- Steiner, J E
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cargo; Air transportation; Airlines; Aviation; Civil aviation; Economics; Industries; Passenger transportation; Regulations; Technology
- Old TRIS Terms: Geographical distribution
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Freight Transportation; Law; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00174315
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM