PORTS '77; ANNUAL SYMPOSIUM OF THE WATERWAY, PORT, COASTAL AND OCEAN DIVISION OF ASCE, 4TH, VOLUMES 1 AND 2, 1977
Proceedings include 69 papers that deal with port development; design, construction and hydraulic modeling of port structures; breakwater design and construction; offshore structures and ocean engineering; port terminals; ship maneuverability; hydraulic structures; port terminals; pile foundations; and water wave characteristics. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Ports '77, Annual Symposium of the Waterway, Port, Coastal and Ocean Division of ASCE, 4th, Long Beach, California, March 9-11, 1977.
New York, NY USA 10017-2398
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 997 p.
- TRT Terms: Breakwaters; Construction; Design; Development; Docking; Hydraulic structures; Intermodal terminals; Offshore platforms; Offshore structures; Pile foundations; Port operations; Port structures; Ports; Rubble mound breakwaters; Seismicity; Ships; Structural design; Water waves
- Uncontrolled Terms: Hydraulic models
- Old TRIS Terms: Breakwater design; Floating platforms; Harbor channels; Port construction; Port design; Seismic forces; Ship berthing; Terminal design
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00174273
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 2 Vols.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1978 12:00AM