THE IMPACT OF IRREGULAR SHIP ARRIVALS ON LINER TERMINALS WITH HIGH FIXED COSTS
Service requirements for container handling considering ship turnaround, scheduling and port facilities: application to British container ports.
- Harding, A S
- Ryder, S C
- Publication Date: 1978-1
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Container handling; Container terminals; Port operations; Scheduling; Service time; Turnaround time
- Uncontrolled Terms: Port time
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00174231
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1978 12:00AM