NORTHEASTERN ILLINOIS-NORTHWESTERN INDIANA AIRPORT SYSTEM PLAN. AVIATION ACTIVITY FORECASTS
This interim final report covers the forecasting of aviation activity, airport, airspace, and landside capacity analysis of a number of system alternatives and, recommendations for a final system plan. This report also addresses the results of the data collection activities, the intercity travel analysis, the energy price and availability analysis, the evaluation of various forecast methodologies for applicability to the system plan, and the aviation activity forecasts.
- Prepared for the Chicago Area Transportation Study and the Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission.
Aerospace Corporation2350 East El Sequdo Boulevard
El Sequndo, CA United States 90245
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Features: Appendices; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 190 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Airport planning; Airspace (Aeronautics); Airspace (Law); Data collection; Energy; Forecasting; Intercity transportation; Landside capacity
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic forecasts
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Energy; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00173861
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Aerospace Corporation
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 14 1978 12:00AM