AIRLINES AND DISABLED TRAVELLERS
This publication deals with most of the air travel problems encountered by disabled people. The objective of the report is to inform and promote useful discussions between airlines, airport authorities, associations representing handicapped people, and aircraft designers. This report discusses the design and content of terminal buildings, aircraft design and interior fitting, safety regulations and, a list of proposals for suitable measures to be taken at airports and terminals and on board aircrafts.
- ICTA (International Commission on Technical Aids, Housing and Transportation) is a Division of the International Society for the Rehabilitation of the Disabled (Rehabilitation International), 122 East 23rd Street, New York, New York 10010.
Intl Comm on Tech Aids, Housing & Transp (ICTA)Fack, Information Center
S-16125 Bromma, Sweden
- MULLER, H
- Rolen, G
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Airlines; Airports; Districts and authorities; Freight terminals; Intermodal terminals; Passengers; Physical handicaps; Safety; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft design
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport authority
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Freight Transportation; Passenger Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00173860
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Intl Comm on Tech Aids, Housing & Transp (ICTA)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 14 1978 12:00AM