PROFILES OF SCHEDULED AIR CARRIER PASSENGER TRAFFIC FOR TOP 100 US AIRPORTS, AUGUST 6, 1976
This report provides data for passenger traffic on scheduled air carrier services departing from and arriving at the top 100 airports within the fifty states and the District of Columbia. Enplanement and deplanement data are displayed by class of service by hour of the day for Friday, August 6, 1976. The selection of the top 100 airports was based on the total number of 1973 passenger enplanements in domestic and international service.
Transportation Systems CenterTransportation Information Division, 55 Broadway
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 201 p.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Airplanes; Arrivals and departures; Boarding; Passenger traffic
- Old TRIS Terms: Deplaning; Enplaning; Scheduled airlines
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Passenger Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00173858
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AVP-77-30
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 14 1978 12:00AM