THE FUTURE OF AVIATION. HEARINGS BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON AVIATION AND TRANSPORTATION R&D OF THE COMMITTEE ON SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, NINETY-FOURTH CONGRESS
The hearings of the subcommittee which has attempted to lay the basis for research and development policy (R&D), and to make a useful contribution to national transportation policy are presented. The statement of the Transportation Secretary W. Coleman is presented, as well as of representatives of a bank, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, the Federal Aviation Administration, and the CIA. The Aviation consumer action project, the White House Council on International Economic Policy, the Aerospace Industries Association, and the Air Transport Association are represented. Views of the Environmental Protection Agency, the Antitrust Division of the Justice Department, the General Aviation Manufacturers Association, and the Council on Wage and Price Stability are also represented.
Government Printing OfficeSuperintendent of Documents
Washington, DC USA 20402-9325
- Publication Date: 1976-5
- Pagination: 734 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Development; Environmental protection; Federal government; Research; Transportation policy
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency; U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Research;
- Accession Number: 00173855
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 82
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 14 1978 12:00AM