THEODORE F GREEN STATE AIRPORT. ACTIVITY PROJECTIONS, 1980-2000
This paper is one of many documents dealing with the study and analysis and future planning of the Rhode Island Airport System. Projections of key activities of the T.F. Green State Airport are made in order to support ground transportation planning. These projections will be used in identifying future facility requirements at the airport. Historical activity data are received and previous airport activity forecasts are discussed. The socio-economic indicators (population, employment, per capita income, gross national product) available for planning and deemed relative to airport activities are also discussed. The airport/socioeconomic measures are analyzed in relation to air carrier passengers and cargo and air carrier operations. General aviation operations are also covered. Projections and forecasts regarding the above operations are presented.
Rhode Island Statewide Planning Program265 Melrose Street
Providence, RI United States 02907
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 117 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cargo; Airlines; Airport planning; Forecasting; General aviation; Ground transportation; Passengers; Socioeconomic factors
- Identifier Terms: T. F. Green Airport (Providence, Rhode Island)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Freight Transportation; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00173848
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Rhode Island Statewide Planning Program
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech Paper 67
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM