TENTATIVE AIRPORT 5 YEAR CONSTRUCTION PROGRAM
Data are tabulated relating to state, local and FAA funds for FY 77 airport construction. The name of the Airport, the county in which it is located and the type of construction (parking apron expansion, runway expansion, etc.) are noted. Air carrier airports, demonstration programs, state/local projects, general aviation, reliever, etc. are all covered.
Arizona Department of Transportation206 South 17th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ United States 85007
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Airport runways; Airports; Construction; Expansion; Finance; Financing; General aviation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Airport construction
- Old TRIS Terms: Aprons; Reliever airports
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Construction; Finance; Pavements; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00173846
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Arizona Department of Transportation
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM