SHIPBOARD SYSTEMS COSTS: A FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS OF WORK ABOARD SHIP. SS GLOBE CARRIER. A BULK CARRIER IN THE TRANS-ATLANTIC SERVICE. ST OCEAN ANNA. A TANKER IN THE PACIFIC COASTAL SERVICE.
The report is one of a series detailing the results of systems analysis work aboard twenty different merchant ships. It presents information relating to two of these ships. The report also describes a system for the retrieval and analysis of data required for the effective management of a ship. ( Author )
National Research Council2101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20418
- Publication Date: 1967-3
- Pagination: 53 p.
- TRT Terms: Information processing; Systems analysis
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00001697
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Defense Documentation Center
- Contract Numbers: NONR230023
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1972 12:00AM