SAFETY AND PERSONNEL TRAINING FOR SHIPBOARD HANDLING OF BULK CHEMICALS
Three categories of safety; ship design, shipboard equipment and training are highlighted in this paper with special attention paid to the training aspect.
- Presented in Hamburg, October 1977.
Marichem 77Hamburg, Germany
- Langford, R W
- Owen, D R
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo; Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Chemical tankers; Chemicals; Chemicals; Hazardous chemicals; Liquid cargo handling; Safety; Safety engineering; Ship crews; Training; Training programs; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (General); Hazardous chemicals transportation; Training courses (Safety)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00173641
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper 2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM