PROCEEDINGS OF THE SIXTH INTERNATIONAL SHIP STRUCTURES CONGRESS. VOLUME I
The book deals with following chapters: 1) environmental conditions, 2) loads induced by winds, waves and motions, 3) design loads, 4) linear structural response, 5) non-linear structural response, 6) slamming and impact, 7) vibrations, 8) fracture mechanics of ferrous materials, 9) materials other than steel, 10) fabrication factors affecting structural capability of ships and other marine structures, 11) numerical methods and 12) design procedure.
Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyDepartment of Civil Engineering, 77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA United States 02139
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 883 p.
- TRT Terms: Force; Fracture mechanics; Hulls; Impact loads; Loads; Pressure; Ships; Slamming; Structural analysis; Structural mechanics; Vibration; Water waves; Waves
- Uncontrolled Terms: Structural response
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull response; Hull structures; Ship structures; Slamming pressures; Structural vibration; Wave forces on structures; Wave loads; Wind forces on structures
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00173631
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM