TECHNIQUES AND DEVELOPMENTS IN UNDERWATER STRUCTURAL INSPECTION
The paper considers current methods of undertaking underwater inspections of North Sea platforms and discusses some aspects associated with obtaining and recording data for certification purposes.
- Presented in Aberdeen, 14-15 September, 1977. Section 3, "Offshore Maintenance".
Offshore Europe 77Aberdeen, ZZ Scotland
- Buckerham, L G
- Allis, G
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Inspection; Nondestructive tests; Offshore platforms
- Uncontrolled Terms: Underwater inspection
- Old TRIS Terms: Offshore platform inspection; Production platforms
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00173630
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 6.6689
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM