NEW GENERATION CHEMICAL CARRIERS FROM THE SZCZECIN SHIPYARD
The Szczecin shipyard is about to complete a series of 12 sophisticated chemical tankers of 20000 dwt each, ordered by Norwegian owners, which are the largest ships of this type ever built in the world. This paper gives a description of the ships which have marked a considerable progress in the safety carriage of chemicals.
- Presented in Hamburg, October, 1977.
Marichem 77Hamburg, Germany
- Piskorr-Nalecki, J W
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Chemical tankers; Ships; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00173624
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper 20
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM