BULK PORT SIMULATION METHODOLOGY
Description of a computer simulation methodology for analyzing bulk material handling ports. To analyze the land-side and water-side factors "Soros Associates" developed two basic computer simulation methods: "Portlog" and "Yardlog" and assembled a data bank to supply practical input data to the simulations.
- Presented in Chicago, July, 1977. Also sponsored by Instrument Society of America, IEEE Computer Society, Society of Computer Simulation. Paper in Proceedings 1977 Computer Simulation Conference.
American Mathematical SocietyP.O. Box 6248
Providence, RI United States 02940
- Soros, P
- Zador, A T
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo; Bulk cargo handling; Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Port operations; Ports; Simulation; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00173617
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM