SHOTCRETE FOR GROUND SUPPORT
The Proceedings contain 39 papers presented at the Conference. Papers are arranged under the following session readings: materials, field control, equipment and processes, payment provisions, design, code histories and performance. Case history examples include applications of shotcrete support in highway tunneling, subway stations, hydroelectric power tunnels, shaft sinking, and in the U. S. , Europe and Latin America. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Proceedings of the Engineering Foundation Conference, Easton, Maryland, October 4-8, 1976.
Detroit, MI USA 48219
New York, NY USA 10017-2398
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 766 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Concrete construction; Concrete tests; Construction; Design; Ground handling; Linings; Mechanical properties; Mines; Rebound; Road construction; Rock mechanics; Shaft sinking; Shotcrete; Sprays (Materials); Structural design; Subways; Tunnel lining; Tunneling; Tunnels
- Identifier Terms: New Austrian Tunneling Method
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria; Sprayed concrete; Tunnel design
- Old TRIS Terms: Concrete tunnel liners; Ground support; Shotcrete equipment; Shotcrete rebound; Shotcreting; Subway construction; Tunnels and tunneling
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Highways; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00173570
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: ACI Pub SP-45 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1981 12:00AM