REVERSIBLE SIGNALLING AS SUPPLIED ON THE WESTERN REGION BETWEEN DIDCOT AND BRISTOL
Outlines the need for reversible working over long sections of a double line railway following the introduction of high-speed services. The possible solutions are considered and the final arragements detailed with reference to the problems, including the safety of staff working on the track, which had to be resolved.
Institution of Railway Signal EngineersLondon, England
- Openshaw, V K
- Publication Date: 1978-1-4
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: High speed rail; Maintenance personnel; Safety; Signaling
- Identifier Terms: British Rail
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00173436
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM