MATERIALS DESIGN, PROCESSING AND PERFORMANCE DATA FOR CONSTRUCTION OF SEA-WATER SYSTEMS
This Paper outlines some of the work carried out to obtain relevant data and to develop and evaluate manufacturing and operational processes for non-ferrous materials used in sea-water systems. Areas such as galvanic corrosion anti-fouling devices and the welding of sea-water system piping and components are dealt with. It points out that steps have been taken to make available to the designer usable data upon which a sound practical design can be based. Order from: BSRA as No. 46,557.
- Presented by the RNZN Corrosion and Fouling Committee at the Conference, April 5-9, 1976.
Inter-Naval Corrosion Conference (Fifth)Auckland, New Zealand
- Cross, D G
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Antifouling coatings; Galvanic corrosion; Manufactures; Manufacturing; Operations; Pipe; Welding
- Old TRIS Terms: Antifouling systems; Operational procedures; Pipe welding
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00173265
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Ship Research Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 46 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM